12KBW’s success in the latest edition of Chambers UK Bar 2021
We are delighted with our rankings and feedback in the latest edition of Chambers UK Bar 2021.
We are proud to see new entries for 5 of our members across practice areas:
- William Audland QC – Clinical Negligence
- Andrew Roy – Costs
- Carolyn D’Souza – Employment
- Martina Murphy – Employment
- David White – Personal Injury
12 King’s Bench Walk has been shortlisted for the 2020 Chambers Bar Awards in the following areas:
- Personal Injury Set of the Year – 12 King’s Bench Walk
- Personal Injury Silk of the Year – William Audland QC,
- Personal Injury Junior of the Year – Patrick Vincent
The 2020 Chambers Bar Awards will be held virtually on Thursday, 19 November 2020.
We would like to thank our clients for their feedback and James Cowdell and his team for their hard work.
To view 12KBW’s full list of rankings, please click here.