When you instruct a barrister from 12KBW, one of the key elements of our service to you is the ease with which you can meet and discuss your case.
This meeting is normally face to face, although more and more cases are handled through video and telephone conference calls, or sometimes a combination of both.
Whatever your requirements, 12KBW has the right facilities – dedicated modern meeting rooms which are equipped with:
- Video conference facilities
- Teleconference equipment
As part of 12KBW’s commitment to our clients, we have ensured our buildings offer easy access to people with physical disabilities. This includes:
- A purpose built lift at the entrance to chambers
- Assistance with using this lift and gaining access to the conference rooms
- Disabled lavatory facilities within the conference suite
- Parking within the Inner Temple for clients with special mobility requirements
If you would like to talk through your individual requirements prior to a meeting at 12KBW please feel free to contact us.
If it is not possible for a disabled client to visit us in chambers, 12KBW barristers will make every effort to visit them at their home or at a suitable alternative venue.