Annual PI Conference success in Bristol
Yesterday 12KBW was proud to host the Annual Personal Injury Conference at Ashton Court Mansion. We would like to say thank you to all the delegates for their great feedback. We look forward to seeing you all next year.
9 different talks were prepared by 14 barristers on the following topics:
- Ben Leech and Charles Robertshaw: Secondary Victim Claims for Nervous Shock
- Alex Carington and Edward Ramsay: Inquests Update
- Andrew Roy: Without A Safety Net – Litigating Employers’ Liability Claims after the Enterprise Act
- Michael Brace and Daniel Tobin: The Data Protection Act – It’s All About You
- Richard Viney and Thea Wilson: Disclosure: the Basics and not so Basics
- Catherine Peck: Is it really just about the money? Making the most of psychology in litigation.
- Simon P John and Rachit Buch: The new Part 36: a more flexible instrument?
- Andrew Hogarth QC and Brian Gallagher: Heneghan, Lung Cancer Asbestos and causation
- Andrew Hogarth QC: Vicarious Liability
Many thanks also to the Ashton Court Mansion Events Team for their exellent support before and during the conference.