CRU: Navigating the Recoupment Minefield
Tuesday 19th March 2019
5:30 - 6:30pm
12 King's Bench Walk, Temple, London, EC4Y 7EL
Richard and Andrew will cover:
· Where to find the statutory rules and the relevant judicial decisions
· The basics of CRU certificates and the recoverable benefits, including how Universal Credit is dealt with.
· The impact of CRU in cases contested to trial: contributory fault, periods of recoupment and interest
· The impact of CRU in cases which settle
· Tips for successfully challenging a CRU certificate
This is a free event and places are likely to be booked up quickly – please complete the form below to reserve your place.