Junior Practice Manager
Deadline: 5.00pm on 25th February 2019
12 King’s Bench Walk is recruiting for a Junior Practice Manager to join their dynamic clerking team.
12KBW is a long-established civil set of chambers which has a well-deserved and consistent reputation for excellence. Our core practice areas include: personal injury, employment and discrimination, international and travel, industrial disease, insurance, clinical negligence, inquests, product liability, professional negligence and costs.
Applicants require the following experience and expertise:
- Minimum 2 years clerking experience.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s pass grades at A*- C including Maths and English and/or A-Levels or equivalent.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Experience of diary and practice management.
- Outstanding client care and understanding of business development.
Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package.
To apply for this role please send your CV and a covering letter to our Director of Clerking, Oliver Parkhouse: firstname.lastname@example.org