Marketing and Events Manager
£30,000 – £35,000 p.a.
Start date: Immediately
We are looking for an experienced and outstanding Marketing and Events Manager to join our team.
The successful candidate will be highly organised, work well under pressure and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Applicant will have the following:
- 2 years previous experience in a marketing and/or events role
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Experience in website management, social media and CRM systems
- Experience using InDesign and Photoshop
- Managing the 12KBW website and social media accounts
- Researching methods to improve customer relationship management and suggesting new marketing projects for Chambers
- Designing electronic and print marketing materials for Chambers
- Dealing with all marketing and events enquiries, proposals and projects
- Researching, planning and managing Chambers’ seminars and events
- Ensuring that Chambers’ client database is up to date and GDPR compliant
- Assist with legal directory submissions.
If you would like further information regarding this vacancy, please contact our Director of Clerking, Oliver Parkhouse: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter to the email above.